Wednesday, January 31, 2007

CBA Legend Engaged

We all know by now that Tim "Legs" Legler is engaged to the stunning Eagles Cheerleader Christina Fuller...

Here are some lines Legs may have used in closing the deal:

-"You know I played 6 years in the CBA"
-"I am 14th all time in points scored in the CBA"
-"I made 3 consecutive CBA All Star Games"
-"I know you are 12 years younger then me but I lit up the CBA in 1992-93, averaging 27.2 points on .546 shooting from the floor"
-"In my final four games with the Omaha Racers I scored 30, 35, 37, and 38 points. Not bad huh."

3 comments:

THN said...

Hmm, maybe those boobs are fake.

David Z. Turchin said...

Yeah thats definately no sceond tier rack - Legler might have be built for the CBA but that chick is built for the Real Show. Probably the hottest piece of ass any Omaha Racer ever tracked down.

Freebird1004 said...

I disagree. Rod Mason, Ronnie Grandison, and Dean Thompson flat out got it done in the early 90's. But props to Legler, very impressive.